Dinner at the Motor Home

My brother Scott and his wife, Sherry, could not attend the family party at Todd's so I invited them to come to the motor home for dinner.  My Brother Tony and his wife, Susan, was coming the next day.  My Brother, Bob and his wife, Jean, had been in Iowa and left August 30th. So I got to see all my siblings except Bob.  I will be spending the winter near Globe, so I hope to see them often.

It was a little cool and it was fun to see how many people you can fit in our motor home.  Not as many as a phone booth.  We even had one seat left.

Melinda, Todd, Scott, Mike, Sherry
Lizzy, Deb, Laura, Connie, Donna, Dad, Andrew

Donna and Dad.  Oops there's Andrew!
Andrew, Laura and Lizzy having fun.
Deb, Laura, Connie.  Oops, Andrew shows up everywhere!
Connie, Todd, Laura, Scott, Deb. Brother Bob and Brother Tony are missing.
Taken from the Archives.  Brother Bob in Globe.  He really looks like Tony.
Tony and Susie came to Todd's the next day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrid is 10 Today

Broken Arrow, Oklahama

Mayberry, North Carolina