Utah to Wyoming

We left Wahweap Campground, located on Lake Powell yesterday.  Traveling 147 miles to St. George, Ut, we spent the night then headed for Wyoming.  We traveled through the mountains and were amazed of the snow on the mountains.  When we were south of Salt Lake City, we saw the biggest mountain of the trip.  I googled Nephi, Ut and found a web site http://www.city-map.com/ and it has all the information we were looking for.  Population, demographics and featured a couple of businesses.  While I was surfing, I put in Moline.  They featured two businesses and one of them was my hair dresser, Michele's on Avenue of the Quad Cities.  Cool.  I had to call Michele and tell her.  The mountain that we saw was Mt. Nebo.





We turned west on I80 at Salt Lake City.  This was the first thing we saw.  More snow and mountains.


We stopped at a lookout about 30 miles from where we spent the night.  We have not been out of the sight of snow since we left St. George.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrid is 10 Today

Broken Arrow, Oklahama

Mayberry, North Carolina