Astrid's Volley Ball Game

This is the first year for Astrid to play volley ball.  She is a natural athelete like her mama.  It was such a pleasure to be able to attend her games.  The greatest thing I dislike about traveling in the motor home is that I am far away from the Grand Kids.  I fly whenever I can, but I feel I am missing a big portion of their lives.  We also, fly them to where we are a couple times a year, so I do get to see them.  It is never enough.  So, I hope Mike is prepared to buy me more plane tickets.


Astrid's sister is Amber and Amber is the mother of Parker.  Michelle loves Amber and Parker and is a proud "Grandma."  Amber and Parker came to the volley ball game.

Parker has the prettiest blue eyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrid is 10 Today

Broken Arrow, Oklahama

Mayberry, North Carolina