Astrid's Volley Ball Game

This is the first year for Astrid to play volley ball.  She is a natural athelete like her mama.  It was such a pleasure to be able to attend her games.  The greatest thing I dislike about traveling in the motor home is that I am far away from the Grand Kids.  I fly whenever I can, but I feel I am missing a big portion of their lives.  We also, fly them to where we are a couple times a year, so I do get to see them.  It is never enough.  So, I hope Mike is prepared to buy me more plane tickets.


Astrid's sister is Amber and Amber is the mother of Parker.  Michelle loves Amber and Parker and is a proud "Grandma."  Amber and Parker came to the volley ball game.

Parker has the prettiest blue eyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Lake, Oklahoma

KOA - Pomona, California

Chris LeDoux Park Dedication